There are several ways to uninstall the KMSPico activator from your system or only from your computer. The following process showed you the path to uninstall kmspico from your computer.
- First, select the Windows Logo key and then, select “R” to start the “Run” command.
- Then, enter “Appwiz.cpl” in the given space.
- Finally, find the KMSPico app and click on the “Uninstall”.
- Now, the KMSPico is uninstalled from your computer successfully.
Uninstall Kmspico by using CCleaner
CCleaneris an application, which can be used to uninstall the software from your windows. It includes the caches and other registry files as well. This application is more or less similar to the iOBit uninstaller. If you don’t belong any iOBit application, then you can use this CCleaner. CCleaner is more popular among the users rather than other applications.
The following are the steps, that you need to follow, to uninstall KMSPico through CCleaner.
- First, you need to download the CCleaner from their official website and install it on your computer.
- After, the installation, you can see its icon on your desktop and simply double-click on that icon.
- Then, you can see many options available on it. Here, the only thing you need to do is to click on the Uninstall Menu.
- Now, you can see all the Installed Programs. Here, you should find the KMSPico application and you just click on that.
- Then, you will see three options on the right side of the window. Here, you should click on the Run Uninstall option.
- Finally, within a few seconds, Kmspico will be uninstalled.
Remove Kmspico from Chrome and Firefox
Here, you will be got to know the steps to remove Kmspico from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. You can simply follow the following steps to remove Kmspico.
Remove from Google Chrome
- First, go to the primary menu and select Tools and then select Extensions.
- Then, remove all the unknown extensions by click on the little recycle bin
- If you are not able to delete the extensions, then browse to C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Google \ Chrome \ UserData \ Default \ Extensions. And then, delete all the directories one by one.
- Then, reset the Google Chrome by copying the present user to its settings to ensure that nothing is left.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- First, you should open the Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, press the Ctrl + Shift + A for a parallel disable and disable all the unknown extensions.
- Now, open the Firefox Help menu
- Then, encode the data and click on the Reset Firefox.